2. I have a Ph.D.
3. I live alone.
I'm in a band: The Mystery Spot See iTunes and Facebook:
4. My band is sorta broken up.
7. I erased #s 5 and 6.
8. I once ran a mile every day for 1,000 days.
9. I'm extremely modest about my accomplishments.
10. I've brushed shoulders with Britney Spears & Miley Cyrus.
11. I can dance like a crazy person (esp. at weddings).
12. I know how to spell 'segue' and 'Gandhi' properly (bet you thought it was 'segway' and 'Ghandi').
13. Harry Potter books, good; Twilight, bad.
14. Star Wars, good; Lord of the Rings, bad.
15. Louie, good; It's Always Sunny, bad.
16. I've lived in Barbados.
17. I've lived in Mexico.
18. In the summer I go commando.
19. I'm hoping to get a job at Dunder Mifflin.
20. I used to teach algebra to 7th graders.
21. I like beach volleyball.
22. Instead of hangin' at the club on a Friday night, I'd rather play indoor volleyball.
23. This list isn't as funny as I thought it was going to be.
24. I enjoy doing Mensa quizzes.
25. I really like Judd Apatow's comedy: The 40-Year-Old Virgin, This is 40, Knocked Up, Superbad, Undeclared, Freaks and Geeks.
26. I've been to Costa Rica.
27. I'm PADI certified for SCUBA diving.
28. I love playing spades and hearts (and euchre).
29. I really like the stand up of Demetri Martin and Louis C.K.
30. I love Star Trek and Star Wars.
31. I drive a Honda.
32. I love the smell of Eucalyptus trees.
33. I'm AT LEAST 1/64th Filipino (and I just found that out not too long ago!).
34. These aren't as funny as I think they are.
35. I'm extremely organized and neat.
36. When I was five I was the ring-bearer at my cousin's wedding and they had to stop the ceremony because I had to pee.
37. See # 23.
The XX, Fleet Foxes, Band of Horses, Beach House, Phoenix, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Bon Iver, Lykke Li, Vampire Weekend, Tegan and Sara, The Blow, MGMT, City and Colour, Robyn, Le Loup, Local Natives, Regina Spektor.
Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Bob Marley, Daft Punk, Julieta Venegas, Kings Of Leon, Cafe Tacuba, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Rent Soundtrack
CONCERTS I'VE ATTENDED
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Miley Cyrus, Kelly Clarkson, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, The XX, Ke$ha, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Beach House, MGMT, The Shins, Bon Iver, Band of Horses, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Tegan and Sara (twice), City and Colour, AA Bondy, Cave Singers, The Devil Makes Three.
Avril Lavigne, Jack Johnson, Incubus (twice), Weezer, Jimmy Eat World, 311, Sublime w. Rome, Slightly Stoopid, The Offspring, NOFX, Alien Ant Farm, Smash Mouth, MXPX, Social Distortion, Coheed and Cambria, Deftones, Circa Survive, Dredg, Indigo Girls, Hoobastank, The Breeders, Pinback, Cold War Kids (twice), Phantom Planet, Ozma, Further Seems Forever, Strata, Slow Coming Day.
Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre., Blackalicious, Andre Nickatina, DJ Shadow.
COMEDIANS I'VE SEEN LIVE
Bill Cosby (before we found out all those awful things)
Demetri Martin (twice)
Silver Linings Playbook, Her, Dallas Buyers Club, Django Unchained, Dark Knight, The Karate Kid, Moneyball, Star Trek, Up In The Air, The Kids are Alright, Stand and Deliver, Revolutionary Road, Beginners, The Tree of Life, Perks of Being a Wallflower, I Love You, Man, Juno, Superbad, Junebug, Contact, Iron Man, The Social Network, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up, Crash, The Notebook, Little Miss Sunshine, The Way, Way Back, Lost in Translation, Lars and the Real Girl, Million Dollar Baby, Indiana Jones, The Empire Strikes Back, The Shawshank Redemption, Field of Dreams, Pulp Fiction, The Prestige, Once, The Apartment.
Parks and Rec, Louie, 30 Rock, The Office, Parenthood, Smash, Girls, Lost, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Wilfred, Modern Family, New Girl, The Daily Show, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Cougar Town, Californication, The Walking Dead, America's Got Talent, The Voice, Community, Extras, Weeds, Conan, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Family Guy, Once Upon a Time, The West Wing, The Newsroom, Arrested Development, Undeclared, Freaks and Geeks, Star Trek: Voyager, Sex and the City, Red Dwarf, The Cosby Show, The Larry Sanders Show.
5. The Bible