*I enjoy reading, writing, ancient cultures, science, art (surrealism, classic, fantasy and erotic), philosophy, animals(especially cats), animation, figurines, mythology, movies, and some tv.
* Politically Centrist, Independent, progressive liberal not regressive leftist. I hate both parties and agree and disagree with many things on both sides of the political spectrum. If we are compatible in numerous ways we could always agree to disagree on some things.
* I am well educated and come from a good neighborhood; Syosset. I come from a good family.
* Batman fan; I like to collect mythical, comic, and show/movie figurines and Monster High Dolls considering I'm a fan of classic monsters and I like that they made them into pretty female dolls (clever and creative);I've made three of my own. I have them for display, they are not toys, I don't play with them. I'm mature and serious but also embrace my inner child. I have a very yin yang personality.
*People I admire: Bertrand Russell, Leonardo DaVinci,Hypatia, The Hitch(Chris Hitchens), Pat Condell and Sam Harris( I admire atheists that speak out against Islam as well not just Christianity),Nietzsche, Edward Abbey, Enhuduanna,Ayaan Hirsi Ali,Cleopatra,Lisa Simpson,Jack Parsons, Bill Maher, Emma Goldman. I love fantasy, classical, and surrealism artists. I admire both my grandmothers. I like many freethinkers and artists.
*I am intelligent, friendly, and easy to get along with.
* Before messaging me please read my "Message me if" section
*Casual and Deep conversation
Music: Classic Rock, Pop, Rock, Classical, Stage &Screen, and Motown. Ex. Kinks, Beatles, Billy Joel, Pink, Heart, Adele, CCR, Eagles, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, David Bowie, Queen, Def Leppard, Stravinksky, Mozart, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Frank Sinatra, Rihanna, Frankie Valli, Hendrix, Joplin, Doors, Guns & Roses, Bonni Raitt, Madonna, Pink Floyd, MJ, Supremes, & Rolling Stones. I enjoy a variety of music except most rap and country. I love music.
Movies: I like comedy, classic, fantasy, horror, and animation. I used to collect horror movies including those from the silent era.I like Life of Brian and other Monty python movies and skits, Religulous, Harold and Maude, Last Unicorn, "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles", The Shining, Spirited Away( and other Miyazaki films including the underrated "Tales of Earthsea"), Amadeus, Alien/s, Pleasantville, Fantasia, among many others.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Sex and the City, Gotham,Family Guy, Wentworth, Orange is the New Black,Walking Dead, Simpsons, Moral Orel, Golden Girls,Absolutely Fabulous, 80's & 90's cartoons, Seinfeld, Will and Grace, Queer as Folk, Married w/Children, comedies and fantasy in general, and sometimes Law and Order SVU.
Food: I like steak, lobster, grilled chicken salad wraps, pasta, salads, candy, shrimp,chicken, fruit, sushi, and some vegetables. I like various foods
2.My cats/family/Friends (loved ones)
You are intelligent and open minded
You are not religious
You are single and not looking for "hook ups"
You are financially stable
You are kind and respectful
You are fun;)
Sense of humor is a bonus
* Message me if you want to meet for drinks, a cup of coffee at Barnes & Noble or Starbucks, or a bite to eat.I will only meet at public places I am familiar with and feel safe at when meeting someone for the first time, if this is a problem for you or you want me to meet a complete stranger at his home, then please move on, I'm not interested. I would think this would be understandable and common sense but apparently I have to point this out so I am. If we click and I feel safe and comfortable with you we can go to other places; I'm not looking for Mr. Goodbar. Also I'm looking for someone who is polite enough to meet me half way if they live far and would accommodate my desires to meet me at a place I feel comfortable.