Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. i love animals especially rats, cats, and fish
2. i am fascinated by parasites
3. i like to pretend my car is a poison dart frog even though she is really a hamster.
4. i'm very flexible, but not in a slutty way
5. coffee and alcohol are anathema to me
6. i still suck my thumb
7. i exercise regularly and i enjoy it
8. i have a bazillion food allergies
9. sometimes i make art quilts
10. texas will always be my home
according to my friends, i have a Rare Aura of Weirdness. i'm not sure if that is true- i'm waiting for someone with a more objective viewpoint to come along and tell me. i am also interested in making new friends who will cocoon me in more sweet, sweet lies.
just graduated college (biology major, pre-vet). i'm something of a nomad but planning on moving to the denver area in august. who wants to help me get settled?
i try to avoid the glowbox. (translation: i binge-watch medium and orphan black)
different sounds are good for different activities. but never country. country music is never good.
food is awesome when it doesn't hurt me
2. the sky
i'm also really interested in meeting other nomads and drifters, people who travel frequently and/or live in cars, RVs, vans and the like.
-anyone who works with animals or studies biology
-gym buddies, climbing or otherwise