I have a house out east that I've done lots with - remodeling, repairing, and tons of landscaping work. I have a huge appreciation for DIY projects - whether remodeling your kitchen (which I've done), or making sock puppets for kids.
I've done graphic design work in my past and I have a huge creative side.
- home improvements
- anything that involves creativity
Movies - here are a few... Clue, Super Troopers, Bridge Over the River Kwai, Kill Bill, Wild Things, Top Gun (sorry, I went to an aviation university), North by Northwest, the Incredibles, Vertigo, The Big Sleep, Band of Brothers, Blackhawk Down, the Lord of the Rings, Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator...
Music - I'm into all sorts of music; classical, 80's pop, rock (classic and modern), house, electronic dance music, and world.
Food - aside from travel and music, another passion of mine! i grew up with home-cooked mexican food, and love it. i also love greek/mediterranean, italian, american, and japanese. I LOVE SUSHI.
Things have a better probability of working out if:
- You know how to read and write
- You read books for fun
- You are crafty
- You like working on cars (vintage cars included) and/or getting your hands dirty gardening and/or landscaping
- You have a college degree or are working towards one
- You listen to NPR and enjoy shows like RadioLab, the Moth Radio Hour and Car Talk.
- You have traveled outside of this country
- You're affectionate and romantic