Here's a quick run down of who I am:
- I do not smoke, drink, do drugs or gamble.
- I used to drink, but haven't since 2011. It became a problem. Like with all problems it can be solved. So I quit.
- The only games I play are video games and board games, not games that mess with human behavior. Again that goes back to the drama thing. I do not want that for myself and my potential girlfriend.
- I am quiet at times. That does not mean that I'm hard to get along with or that I'm afraid to speak my mind about things I like or dislike.
- I have my own home with a rescue cat (it used to be my grandparents home). I am content about where I'm living at. However if a new place is in the future, then I will adapt to that change.
Hopefully the above gives you a little information about me that can strike up a conversation. If you want to learn more, just message me.
To keep me busy while looking for work, I am creating websites about subjects that interests me at home. It is the hope that they'll become profitable in the long run.
I like to do a variety of activities, other than create websites. I like hiking, biking, photography, nature, traveling and meeting new people.
Food: pizza, pasta, steak. Music: Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Tom Petty, Linken Park, classic rock, rock, grunge
- GOD: I don't think I need to explain why.
- Foods/Drinks: love to eat and drink, besides we all can't live without it :)
- Internet: it's what I use for my job and provides a great way for me to socialize.
- Gaming consoles: I am a casual video gamer, I play both retro and new games.
- Nature and animals: the environment and nature is rooted in my blood, so I would have a hard time if I couldn't enjoy some of the natural places on this Earth.
-Will that project give me creative and financial freedom.
-Whom I may spend my time with.
-About how cool life can be.
-Complete random things that Google always has an answer to :)