Top 100 reasons I'm looking for a new love interest!
1. I LOVE cashews & pecans!
2. It's ok when you go out with your friends.
3. Graeter's or Aglamesis?
4. Letterman or Leno?
5. I have 2 Dobermans.
6. I love to wear shorts & sandals.
7. And t-shirts
8. And cool shoes.
9. I used to work at WEBN on weekends.
10. I own my own home.
11. I love tomatoes.
12. I am a former professional bodyguard.
13. I love a good burger or steak.
14. Skyline or Gold Star?
15. I used to work with Bob Shreve on the Past Prime Playhouse.
16. I am a former drummer in local bands.
17. Your mother/father will/would absolutely love me.
18. As a former chef/sous chef I can cook a great meal for you.
19. I'm a very laid back NICE guy.
20. I'm cooking your dinner! Beef Burgundy or Chicken Pinot?
21. I's like to cook with you to see how good you are.
22. I'm not annoying, or at least I try not to be.
23. It's hard to hurt my feelings... but has been done.
24. I'm funny too.
25. I will love you for a billion years unless you give me a reason not to.
26. I'm looking for "THE ONE"!
27. I wear great colognes... like Escada Sentiments.
28. If you're nice I'll make you a dessert you will never stop talking about! (The Bourbon Chocolate Fudge Brownie)
29. I'm pretty tall (6' 3").
30. I'm a thinker.
31. I have a wicked since of humor.
32. I'm just as comfortable going out as staying in.
33. I LOVE music... especially blues.
34. I like going to see LIVE music... My friends play in bands
35. Coke Zero or Diet Pepsi?
36. I have never found a wine that I would drink but it's cool if you do.
37. I have 2 very cool dogs & no kids.
38. I do not like to argue.
39. I don't have a psycho ex-girlfriend... maybe one (lol)
40. I'm not a psycho myself. (by the way, she's in Birmingham!) lol
41. I don't want to get back together with anyone I've previously dated... 'nuff said!
42. I like trying new things... Take that as you will.
43. I'm really good at keeping friends.
44. And secrets.
45. I practice good hygiene and grooming techniques.
46. I shower at least daily.
47. Sometimes I like to just sleep in.
48. I can make you laugh.... and giggle
49. I can make you a very cool bubblebath.
50. I wash my hands often.
51. If you are a liar... Please close the door as you're leaving!
52. I'll take you for a ride in my cars if you're nice. We'll talk about the motorcycle... In fact, the bike is for sale
53. I listen to pretty much anything... Except hard core country or rap.
54. You'll swear I never grew up.
55. I don't know how to cheat in a relationship!
56. I am fiercly loyal.
57. I speak my mind...If I have an opinion.
58. Nobody ever guesses my age.
59. Why are all the good people last to be chosen?.
60. It's hard to make me mad...but has been done.
61. I am very outgoing.
62. Need a shoulder to lean or cry on... I'll be your rock
63. I don't mind if you leave the seat down, as long as you flush & don't mind me leaving it up.
64. I'm really not jealous... really.
65. I am the most logical person you will ever meet.
66. I won't sneak around... The grass is never greener
67. I don't smoke & WILL NOT date a smoker.
68. I only drink every once in a while.
69. When I do I will make a Fruity Pebbles or Stones & Berries (ask if ya gotta!).
70. I like to make Red Velvet Cakes & exotic desserts.
71. I collect rare guitars.
72. I will take out the garbage.
73. You will not be bored with me.
74. I don't care if you look at other guys... I'm not jealous...
75. I love the Allman Brothers, Steely Dan and many more!
76. I don't sing in the shower or the car... but I used to play drums in area bands... not in the shower!
77. I make some great salads.
78. I like to look deeply into your eyes and tell you how much I care.
79. If you have a hottub I won't wear scuba gear... But I will dive.
80. I don't believe in waiting till marriage if you really care about someone.
81. I LOVE... with all my heart.
82. I love dogs... Especially Dobermans... If you don't it won't work! My dogs are very friendly.
83. A ride in a cool car or a Corvette is awesome!
84. I won't get upset if you don't call when you said you would.
85. I probably forgot you said you're going to call in the first place.
86. I have an idea! Let's try to get along!
87. My birthday is my favorite national holiday.
88. The girls at the gym call me Iron Butt! Thank you!
89. I like to hold hands because I am proud to be with you.
90. I know a little something about most everything.
91. I'm fairly low-maintenance.
92. I can get along just fine by myself, but would rather have your company.
93. I am not scared of being in a committed relationship.
94. I am picky on who I date.
95. I used to be a professional bodyguard and have a degree in Shoden Kata.
96. I like to talk about sex but not until we know each other.
97. I know when it's inappropriate to talk about sex...
98. But that doesn't stop me from whispering naughty things in your ear... And watch you squirm!
99. I know what makes the rockin' world go round.
100. For some reason, I'm still single...
Maybe that's why my nickname is "Cat".
UPDATE: In early March I passed out in the shower.
I spent a month in a hospital.
I found out that Xeralto, my blood thinner was causing my stomach to bleed! I had to get 4 units of blood and the doctors said I wouldn't make it. When I passed out I hit my mouth on the faucet and yes, I broke off lots of teeth so I am to see an Oral surgeon in mid June.
How's that for telling the truth!?
I also hired 2 lawyers in NYC that specialize in Xarelto lawsuits.
I have good days and bad days... the docs said it was from getting the blood. I just want to be honest here...
I can still cook and want to write a cookbook!.
I open doors and all of that stuff. I am kind & supportive.
Don't misunderstand my kindness for weakness.
Should we be together your friends will be jealous but happy that you have found someone that deeply cares.
You will find me fixing your lunch or cooking a great meal for you. I used to be a sous chef...
Others took advantage of my kindness... my quote "You'll miss me when I'm gone"... I don't understand why you want to mistreat someone that treats you like a queen.
Oh well... here I am! My favorite sandwich? A GREAT Philly Cheesesteak or a French Dip... and I make great ones!
BBQ, Smoked Brisket, Smoked Pork Butts for pulled pork BBQ all favorites!
Cooking, designing cars & motorcycles are hobbies.
I look younger than my age.
I might be overweight but I'm not a phoney!
Pizza, a good burger, bbq!
SmoQ, Pompilio's, Chester's Pizza, Roy Roger's, Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, Taco Casa!
And my favorite burger joint... 5 Guys Burgers & Fries!
My Car with a FULL TANK!
A cool car!
If you get to know me I will tell you!
I'd like to have a new COPO Camaro and go drag racing again!
If I'd hit the lotto I'd have 2 of them!
You are looking for an all around nice guy... someone that is VERY loyal, not a cheater... you want to be treated special.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!
The best first/last date you will ever have!
Let's go out and have fun... just bring BAIL MONEY! lol
I am only looking to date ONE woman for a long term commitment if it works out.
I am not affraid of commitment... to the right person.
If you like the live local music scene... I go see friends that play.
If you are an atheist or agnostic scientologist or maybe you think you are a born again surf alien don't bother contacting me...
I am NOT a religious fanatic! I like to have fun... I like to hit the buffet at Hollywood Casino now and then.
I respect women and I am NOT a cheater/abuser/drunk or a drugger! My friends tell me I am funny and should be writing for Letterman or Leno.
I am a former chef. If you want a great dinner I will fix my Beef Burgundy or Chicken Pinot for you.
I do the craziest spaghetti & meatballs... and lasagna!
I do like watching/going drag racing, football on Sunday and much more. My favorite teams are Bearcats OSU Bengals and Reds.
I'm sure I will keep you on your toes! lol
I'm not scared of commitment... I;m scared to get the wrong one. So far, I have been great at picking Miss Wrong! lol
That is going to stop. I have a heart of gold and would like to find a lady with the same.
I live on the eastside (Anderson/Eastgate area)