* Math-related stuff.
* Planning a trip.
* Reciting obscure and boring trivia.
If you go to Bowie's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame these days, the remembrances (cards, candles, flowers) that people leave there keep getting cleaned up, but new ones keep getting put there. I like to go there from time to time, because each time I go, it looks totally different.
Books: I spend way too much time reading textbooks, and articles from Reddit. I really should read more fiction. I feel a bit uncultured in that way. Reminds me how i used to ride the subway in NYC, and I was shocked to find so many people reading books! Like, actual, physical books instead of just whatever on their cell phone or e-reader.
Shows: I really like comedy. In Chicago, there's a huge improv comedy scene, and it's starting to leak out to the coasts. I'm looking forward to visiting some of the venues out here on the west coast (several of which are just duplicates of what you can find in Chicago or New York).
Food: I'm fairly open to new cuisines. I really like how dinner at a Korean restaurant has so many side-dishes.
Movies: I really want to see The Big Short in the near future.
* My passport (I need to renew it soon. Remind me.)
* The internet.
* A sense of order.
* My camera.
* the wise thing to do vs. what I actually want to do.
* what's on Reddit right now.
* Stealing one of the letters from the Hollywood sign. (Can you guess which one?)
* Making spraypaint art of stars and planets on Venice Beach.
* Hiding inside the Michael Jackson sculpture at The Broad.
* Going to bed at a sensible hour.