There was a fear I was going to be a pyromaniac when I was younger. But, I outgrew it, or actually managed to channel the remaining adult mania into the fire arts. You know, melting metal and casting it into various shapes and sizes; casting glass, and firing clay. I even used to blow glass, but the hobby got too expensive.
So, I guess I'm an artist. When asked about that, I have to resist the urge to tell the unvarnished truth, which is: "I like to make cool shit". Sorry, no deep social meaning, no obscure symbolism, no associational engine off the tracks, just like making cool-looking shit.
I'm also a teacher, teaching bronze casting. So, I'm a bronze age hero to some.
I'm also a very manly man. I gotta be, since, well, how many other men do you know can cut metal with electric fire?
Electric fire good!
No, but I am muscular, for being in average shape. I try to maintain a healthy, active, athletic lifestyle so that I can do my work.
2) My Brain (I try to keep it in shape, but actually also...)
3) My Body (Can't do much without it, and I use more than my brain to think.)
4) My Friends and Family (Who may occasionally be a pain, but then I reciprocate. So it all works out).
5) Material Instrumentality (the whole culture/tech thing is better than just these pathetic teeth and claws of mine).
6) My Skills (I collect skills the way others collect knick-knacks. And we all owe society as a whole for these skills. Sorry, Ayn Rand fans, I prefer civilized company, so Shoo!).