* Chaotic Good
* an animal lover
* a snuggler
* INTP which includes:
* some social awkwardness
* a lot of viewing the world from a different point of view
* broad acceptance of unusual points of view
* reasonably fierce intelligence
* ability to sympathize more than empathize
* seeking a primary life-partner -- whenever it happens naturally
* monogamy is negotiable
* learning Tantra
* D/s -- Dominant although consensual submission is earned, not demanded.
* From the relationship perspective, I want to be a mentor, guide, and partner to a high-functioning individual.
* Sexually, I like: service submission, including protocol, ceremony, and orgasm training as well as task completion. Other stuff too but aforementioned gets me going with a true partner.
OKC says that I am more:
* Dominant -- self-explanatory,
* Nerdy -- should already be apparent from the profile,
* Aggressive -- definitely blunt and straightforward,
* Sloppy -- I would love to find a more organized partner,
* Ambitious -- I have reached a position where I make a lot of money and can have some impact on the world,
* Kinky -- profile should already demonstrate this,
* Wholesome -- I am honest, and
* Trusting -- and assume other are until they present contrary evidence.
It also says that I am less:
* Conservative -- #FeelTheBern,
* Giving -- major bullshit at least with family (biological and chosen) as well as homeless that I come across without a "game",
* Friendly -- I am introverted and have difficulty reaching out to others until there is a context; i.e., I am terrible with small talk,
* Polite -- not sure what to say here,
* Good-natured -- I am definitely serious most of the time, and
* Law-abiding -- I consider my perspective of right-thing-to-do much more than the law.
Strangers stop me from crowded streets to ask directions. I give anything wanted to my family -- even when they want something foolish. Yes, there are stories if we meet in person.
Mourning the loss of my dog.
Also humble bragging.
Books: I read a lot as part of work, so I like completely mindless escapist fantasy for leisure. Extra points if you connect my user name to one of my favorite series.
I'm a nerd with passionate movie and TV opinions. Here are a few of my favorites:
* In Time
* most things from the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
* especially Iron Man 1
* Big Bang Theory
* Daily Show with Jon Stewart -- I just can't get into Trevor Noah
* Burn Notice
* History, Discovery, and Learning channels when their programming is NOT populist reality crap
* By far the most important is variety, but I also like:
Music: I'm not nearly the music junkie that many people are but I like:
* 70s - current Rock and Pop
Variety: it is truly the spice of life
Why are most of the women who visit my profile from far away (Malaysia, Africa, Middle East, Philippines, etc.)?
I write in Jon Stewart for every position that has a Republican't running unopposed.
I know or have known every one of the people whose personality traits make up the characters of The Big Bang Theory.
My favorite form of exercise is sex; two hours of huffing and puffing is a really great workout.
You are an irrepressible optimist or an ESFP, ISTP, or INTP on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
We will meet (in public for everyone's safety) within a few messages. Prolonged OKC message threads tend to fizzle, not result in meeting, and cannot convey "chemistry".
You want to play GURPS, World of Darkness, 13th Age, Pathfinder, D&D, other RPGs, or assorted board games.
If you're into cosplay and gaming/sci-fi conventions, that would be swell.
If you are into investing and/or quantitative analysis, that's even better.