A. MY SENSE OF HUMOR:
- I have a silly, sometimes dry, and sometimes witty sense of humor, but I’m definitely not sarcastic, and I don’t appreciate negative sarcasm either. I smile and laugh pretty easily. I’m able to entertain myself with my thoughts most of the time.
- - I like people who smile easily and often, who confront the world with a calm, confident, open minded and yet focused way about them.
B. MY INTERESTS:
- 1. GYMNASTICS – it’s my passion. I’ve been involved with the sport since I was 4 yrs old, I competed college gymnastics at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh for 4 yrs, and plan to make a career out of it.
- 2. CROSSFIT – I love working out, and I hope you do too. I hope to be with someone who makes health a strong priority in their life. (Resistance training and/or cardio at least 3x a week, and a strong effort to maintain a good daily diet).
- 3. OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES – camping, rock climbing, boating, hiking, snow skiing, running, going to parks, sky diving, swimming, visiting different places around town, traveling to different states and countries.
- 4. ANIMALS – I find a lot of joy from animals and I would prefer whoever I’m with to like them and appreciate them as well. I do have a hard time seeing myself with someone who enjoys hunting.
- 5. PSYCHOLOGY – I enjoy learning how people think and trying to understand why people generally do the things they do. I enjoy having conversations about this kind of subject matter as well. If you don’t enjoy this kind of subject matter or have a view of “who cares why that person does what they do”, I probably won’t be a good fit for you.
- 6.ART – Even though I don’t actively make art anymore due to my time and efforts placed elsewhere in my current life, I was a pretty talented artist growing up, and I still view myself as an artist in some ways. I enjoy going to museums, art walks, craft shows, and talking with different artists about their work.
- 7. MOVIES – favorite movies are Forest Gump, Lord of the Rings, and Shawshank Redemption. I also love romantic comedies, action films, foreign films, and documentaries. No scary movies. My favorite shows are Survivor and How I Met Your Mother.
- 8. READING - articles/books on health, fitness, and nutrition, men are from mars women are from venus, Novels.
- 9. LEARNING - I think it's very important to be a lifelong learner and constantly challenge myself to put myself in new/different situations that help me grow and face my fears. I hope the person I'm with, makes lifelong learning a priority as well.
- Understanding, forgiving, spontaneous, creative, fun, adventurous, developer, arranger, achiever, strategic, highly adaptable, competitive, developer, individualization, learner, maximize, relator, restorative, outgoing, great communication skills, good at expressing my emotions and thoughts clearly and in respectful ways to others.
- Strengths Finder examinations website: http://www.strengthstest.com/strengthsfinderthemes/stren
1. Career: - I have goals of eventually being a college gymnastics coach. My current full time coaching position is a step in that direction. Who truly knows what God has in store for me though. I am a highly adaptable person. All I can say for sure is whatever I do end up doing, I will make sure it's something I love doing.
2. Kids: - I would like at least 2 kids, if not 3.
3. Location: - I was born and raised in Omaha, NE. Most of my family and friends still live there. I do very much like Omaha however I have yet to decide on where I would like to live for the majority of my adult life. For this reason, I would feel more comfortable being with someone who is at least open to the idea of moving.
Movies: Anything except scary movies.
Favorite movies include Forest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, Hitch, The Notebook, and Lord of the Rings.
Favorite Shows: Survivor, How I met your Mother, Friends,
Documentaries: Afterlife, Food Inc, Vegucated, Craigslist Joe, and tons more.
Music: Country, Christian, R&B, = Top 3. I also enjoy oldies, rock, some metal, jazz, blues, irish, instrumental, classic, ect... just about anything.
Food: I'm trying to go vegan. I don't want to support the meat industry anymore.. everyone has turned a blind eye to the inhumane treatments of these animals' lives for too long. It's not even about how they're killed completely, it's more about how they are treated while they are alive... they're not treated like animals anymore. It needs to stop, it needs to change. People need to face reality, force themselves to watch the documentaries about the truth and abuse, and allow themselves to be emotionally effected by seeing the truth.
- Looks: Lets face it, attractiveness is a factor. There is no “one type” that I’m attracted to, although I have come to the conclusion that height is important to me (preferably 5'8" or taller). Someone who is able to dress themselves well and match is also appreciated. And yes, personality is way more important than looks to me.
- Self Control over physical desires. I have no desire to be physically intimate with someone until the trust and respect if fully established on both ends. I basically want them to know everything about me (friends/family/beliefs/goals/personality), and me know everything about them, before I am physical with that person. This can/does takes months. That being said, I do very much enjoy being physical and highly affectionate with someone once I have made the commitment to be with them, and they have made the same commitment to me.
- Trust: I am faithful, practice control over my emotions, communicate well, am trustworthy with personal information, and am negotiable when things don't always go the way I would like.
- Respect: I do my best to respect my family, friends, and pretty much just all ppl, animals, and things in general. I hope the person I am with will be able to uphold these same qualities.
- I think it is important to have career goals and be actively working towards those goals on a weekly basis. I pay my bills on time, use my money wisely, and make smart investments. I am looking for someone who is equally able to practice healthy financial responsibility. Even though I do plan on working as a parent, I would like to be with someone who will be able to hold up their end if something were to happen to my job. I plan to do the same for them.
- I wasn't always a believer of god, b/c I wasn't fully raised to learn about God and have him as a part of my life, however within the past 3 yrs I have made the decision to transform my beliefs and hence lifestyle to lead a life that is more pleasing to God. I am a Non-denominational Christian and go to church regularly. I love it. It motivates me to be a better person each week, and I would like to be with someone who agrees with my beliefs and will want to go to church with me and put God first in our relationship.
Deal Breakers: Please don't message me if you are a non-christian, don't have control over your physical desires, aren't open to moving to a different location, are obsessed with football, enjoy mean sarcastic humor, don't make an effort to eat healthy or workout, and/or don't enjoy pushing yourself out of your comfort zone to do something and/or meet someone you've never met before.