I'm in my element when I'm cooking good food, watching rubbish horror flicks, doing anything geeky, going to markets, enjoying new restaurants and bars, laughing about politics, listening to ghost stories and eating Nutella out of the jar!
Looking for someone who's passionate, inquisitive, open-minded, has a good sense of humour, has her own interests and ideas. It would be great if she enjoys having deep conversations on people, relationships, politics etc. I'm not easily offended and love a good debate.
- Exploring my musical side with my new ukulele.
- Making a Thai green curry with coconut rice... the rest of my cooking skills are questionable but in all modesty I'm a badass at this dish.
Movies: SciFi and Fantasy like The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. Martial Arts films like Ip Man. Obscure comedies like Kung Pow.
TV Shows: Comedies - Community, Key & Peele, Atlanta, Man Seeking Woman, Schitt's Creek
Dramas - Game of Thrones, Humans, Daredevil, Orange is the New Black, Firefly, Penny Dreadful, Les Revenants, The Handmaid's Tale
Music: Fav song at the moment:
Wale - My Love
I'm mainly into R&B/Hip Hop so artists like Frank Ocean, Drake, Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper. However I'm pretty open to anything if it catches me the right way. Currently I'm listening to a lot of Jazz, Chill Lounge, Motown and whatever I can find on Soundcloud.
Food: Sushi, Tapas, Deli Meats, anything in a ciabatta, Green Tea, Nuts, Chocolate.
1) I believed until the age of 12 that dates (fruit) were dead cockroaches
2) I own a Nutella spoon with my name engraved on it... I didn't buy it myself! I promise!
- You think dining in the dark sounds cool
- You're passionate about something and want to share it
- You've taken the time to write something about yourself