So who am I looking for? Ideally I'd like to meet someone who's willing to explore the best London has to offer. It would be great if she enjoys deep conversations, has a good sense of humour, is willing to try something at least once, has her own ideas on what she wants to do and wants to find someone to do them with.
- Trying to tame a large garden and for once winning
- Looking at opportunities to do some volunteer archaeology abroad
- Making you laugh, most probably unintentionally (see the first point) but not always.
- Finding the best in people
Movies: The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Ip Man.
TV Shows: Comedies - The Big Bang Theory, Community, Key & Peele
Dramas - Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Daredevil
Music: Fav song at the moment:
Stwo - Oceans ft. Elhae
I'm mainly into R&B/Hip Hop so artists like Frank Ocean, Drake, Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper. However I'm pretty open to anything if it catches me the right way. Currently I'm listening to a lot of Jazz, Chill Lounge, Motown and whatever I can find on Soundcloud.
Food: Sushi, Tapas, Deli Meats, anything in a ciabatta, Green Tea, Nuts, Chocolate.
2) Someone to reminisce with
3) Something philosophical to talk about
4) Some kind of fiction to lose myself in
5) Fox's Chocolate Viennese (yup a biscuit)
1) I believed until the age of 12 that dates (fruit) were dead cockroaches
2) I own a Nutella spoon with my name engraved on it... I didn't buy it myself! I promise!
3) I'm a bit addicted to First Dates *blushes*
- You think dining in the dark sounds cool
- You're passionate about something and want to share it