Ideally I'd like to meet someone who who is spontaneous and wants to go exploring with me. It would be great if she enjoys having deep conversations but can also bs, has a good sense of humour, has her own opinions but respects others.
-In my spare time I'm training for Tough Mudder which I'm looking at participating in around September.
- Making a Thai green curry with coconut rice... the rest of my cooking skills are questionable but with all modesty I'm a badass at this dish.
Movies: SciFi and Fantasy like The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. Martial Arts films like Ip Man. Obscure comedies like Kung Pow.
TV Shows: Comedies - Community, Key & Peele, Atlanta, Man Seeking Woman, Schitt's Creek
Dramas - Game of Thrones, Humans, Daredevil, Orange is the New Black, Firefly, Penny Dreadful, Les Revenants
Music: Fav song at the moment:
Sydney Renae - Into You
I'm mainly into R&B/Hip Hop so artists like Frank Ocean, Drake, Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper. However I'm pretty open to anything if it catches me the right way. Currently I'm listening to a lot of Jazz, Chill Lounge, Motown and whatever I can find on Soundcloud.
Food: Sushi, Tapas, Deli Meats, anything in a ciabatta, Green Tea, Nuts, Chocolate.
1) I believed until the age of 12 that dates (fruit) were dead cockroaches
2) I own a Nutella spoon with my name engraved on it... I didn't buy it myself! I promise!
- You think dining in the dark sounds cool
- You're passionate about something and want to share it
- You've taken the time to write something about yourself