Ideally I'd like to meet someone who wants to explore London with me. It would be great if she enjoys deep conversations but can also bs with me, has a good sense of humour, likes trying new things, has her own ideas on what she wants to do and wants to find someone to do them with.
- Trying to tame a large garden and for once winning
- Looking at opportunities to do some volunteer archaeology abroad
- Making you laugh, most probably unintentionally (see the first point) but not always.
- Finding the best in people
Movies: The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Ip Man.
TV Shows: Comedies - The Big Bang Theory, Community, Key & Peele
Dramas - Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Daredevil, Orange is the New Black
Music: Fav song at the moment:
Stwo - Oceans ft. Elhae
I'm mainly into R&B/Hip Hop so artists like Frank Ocean, Drake, Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper. However I'm pretty open to anything if it catches me the right way. Currently I'm listening to a lot of Jazz, Chill Lounge, Motown and whatever I can find on Soundcloud.
Food: Sushi, Tapas, Deli Meats, anything in a ciabatta, Green Tea, Nuts, Chocolate.
3) Something philosophical to talk about
4) Some kind of fiction to lose myself in
5) Fox's Chocolate Viennese (yup a biscuit)
6) Technology (PC, phone, internet etc)
1) I believed until the age of 12 that dates (fruit) were dead cockroaches
2) I own a Nutella spoon with my name engraved on it... I didn't buy it myself! I promise!
3) I'm a bit addicted to First Dates *blushes*
- You think dining in the dark sounds cool
- You're passionate about something and want to share it
- You've taken the time to write something about yourself