* Passionate about your vision
* love to love
* fun...no matter what is going on
* stick with your friends even when they are being difficult or facing difficulties
* open to adventure
then, we should chat...
I am an explorer at heart and lived in seven different cities through five career changes. Finally, I am claiming New York to be my home despite the cold weather. My skins are nylon thick and I take more vitamin in a day than most in a week so the cold doesn't bother me. When the temperature is above freezing, you can find me biking and running along East River to work.
I am also fascinated by curiosity. I am on the train and wondering , where is he going?, what really excites her? What is one thing she wish she can have right now? When I am at a restaurant, I am curious about the ingredients that make the flavor so tantalizing. Oh..It's such an addictive and engaging game that the only things that could possibly top it would be a delicious connection from a conversation with an interesting, confident woman.
2. Calm & awakening morning run in Central Park
3. Hot pink cotton candies - who wants to go to a carnival?
4. The potency of celery and tomato juice that instantly inject a sense of aliveness in me
5. The bitterness of Starbucks bold coffee blended with a piece of milky chocolate truffle that burst into layers of sweetness and surprise
6. An inspiring life purpose