I work at a 24 hour animal hospital, in the critical care unit, and i've never been happier. Being around animals everyday and seeing them get better, makes me happy to go to work.
I live a relatively quiet life and i'm okay with that. I am honestly more content being in my apartment either alone or with friends having a good time as we watch our favorite tv shows or movies, than being out in the uncomfortable situation that involves me pretending to be having the time of my life. You could most definitely say that i am introvert and i'm happy with it.
I will go out and enjoy the city or the outdoors with friends (growing up on 7 acres of land in the middle of nowhere makes you appreciate nature). But the club/bar scene isn't my thing. Never has been, never will be.
I grew up in New Hampshire and moved to Boston two years ago for a job and i haven't looked back since. I've always loved Boston since I was younger and living here is something i've always wanted. I just wish that i could actually afford city living.
Ever since i was young i'm a huge sports fan in general, mainly Boston sports like the Red Sox, the Bruins and the Patriots. Going to Game 6 of the World Series last year and seeing them clinch in Fenway Park is the highlight of my life so far, and i'm not sorry (I still have my stubhub ticket shown proudly in my room).
Divergent, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments
A Walk to Remember, RENT, Pitch Perfect, Tangled, Sports Movies, Almost any kind of movie really, just not horror movies.
True Detective, Supernatural, Arrow, Elementary, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Miranda, My Mad Fat Diary, and more. I like a variety of shows including ESPN, Food Network, USA network and more.
Mostly country music, some classic rock, some top 40/pop.
Pizza, Ice Cream, Chicken and Blueberries. It wouldn't be healthy, but i could easily live off of those 4 alone. Though, I will try almost anything once to see if I like it.
- Friends/Family (I might be okay spending a night alone, but nobody wants to be truly alone)
- My Cat (I've had him for three years now)
- Sports (Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots)
- Computer/Cell Phone (never thought I'd be that person, but I have to feel connected to friends/family that I can't see in person)
- My Car (sometimes, you just have to get in your car and go for a drive, also I need it to get to work)
- Entertainment (Music, TV, Movies, Books, there's gotta be something to enjoy on a night off)