I love languages and have dabbled in many, but my passion (and employment) lies in teaching French to high school students. I find it very rewarding to see them learn, to work through their difficulties with them, and to figure out how I can make my lessons innovative, enjoyable, and challenging. I also end up having some funny stories to tell daily.
I suppose I am a bit on the intellectual side but really do just like observing and analyzing the world around me, talking and laughing, eating in good company, cuddling, exploring the world both near and far, and having someone special to share it with. I'm pretty low key and prefer to be dressed casually than to wear heels. I like both sleeping in and getting up early-ish to take advantage of daylight. I am a yes person and prefer to be too busy than to have too much down time.
Movies: Forrest Gump, Love Actually, Amelie, The Red Violin, Shawshank Redemption
Food: Indian, Thai, Japanese, Mediterranean, brunch, bagels, fruit, veggies, pizza, creative salads, chocolate!!!
- variety of tasty food and ingredients at my fingertips
- fresh air
- physical activity
- travel opportunities
- are easy-going and think you'll make me laugh
- enjoy the outdoors and traveling
- love good food of all sorts and are adventurous about trying new things
- like good, intelligent conversation
- are truly looking for a real relationship