I used to live on planes and in hotels while working in tech but dropped that all and decided to move to LA to work in fashion. I swear it was more rational than it sounds. :) I've been in the LA area for about two years and am finally starting to love it. I still miss my bagels, lox, schmear and late night NY pizza but I can't argue with the beach and sunshine!
Oh, and I'd take an amazing pastry over a drink any day.
Action/martial arts movies are my guilty pleasure. I also love historical pieces and psychological thrillers. Horror movies are not my jam. Seriously, lights on, white knuckles, sleepless nights after watching scary movies...
A good meal
Why six? So arbitrary...
* Know the difference between your and you're
* Love adventure, travel, and food
* Can tell me of your latest great escape
* Have a sense of humor and can deal with sarcasm
* Think hiking up a big mountain is a great vacation
* Appreciate art to some degree... design is a big part of my life
* Aren't attached to your cat because I'm definitely allergic
* You lead an active, "fit" lifestyle. Yes, I couch potato sometimes but I prefer to do that only after exhausting my body
* Bonus points for knowing how to cook... and by that I mean more than boiling water