As my name implies, I am neither a CEO nor a Venture Capitalist. I'm a regular Chicago-bred techie chasing the tech gold rush and, more importantly, looking to settle down with someone cool, cuddley, and cute.
Interesting facts about me:
- I full-on rocked a mullet in high school despite Father Jude giving me detention after detention. I was bad-ass!
- I'm taller than 90% of the guys in this town - and I'm not that tall - especially by Chicago standards. Love it!
- I have some very keen observations about California vs. Midwestern girls. Just ask.
- I just recently bought a TV after not having one for 2 years - the sole purpose, of which, was to watch the Bachelor.
- I am a grammar snob and former spelling bee champion - try to find mistakes in this profile! No, seriously - please help me find mistakes since my reign ended in 5th grade.
- I love home renovations and always have a project or two happening.
In summary, I'm looking for someone who...
- has achieved success in their career
- is financially stable
- enjoys staying active
- eats relatively healthy
- is a healthy combo of homebody and socialite
- maintains a good group of positive-influence friends
Also, people always comment that I'm easy to talk to, attentive, and very down to earth. I ask a lot of questions, too.
2. Kindle app for my iPhone. I read mostly tech stuff and gossip magazines.
3. US Weekly. Comes directly to my iPhone each week.
4. Music. Mostly country, classic hip-hop, southern rock, hippie, whatever.
5. My convertible. Perfect for the west-coast sun. Little Red Whiting Hood is her name. I'll never drive away and come home without her.
6. Cubs hat. I wear it everywhere. Fits my head perfectly and I love it!
^^ Yes, I know the Cubs finally won. I'm too superstitious to remove this! They might take the trophy back if I do!!
I definitely enjoy partying, but I just try to keep it to special occasions. And, yes, Thirsty Thursday is considered a special occasion! :)
Speaking of which: if you've recently broken up with your boyfriend, please click the back button. Rebounds belong on the basketball court, only! :)