- I am definitely single. Yippee, no emotional baggage or extra accessories! Completely 100% available, for a limited time only!
- I put the toilet seat down. Seriously. I also aim exceptionally well.
- I shower, shave and bathe regularly. Have been known to brush teeth on special occasions. Sometimes all in one day.
- No drinking, smoking, or drug problems... just never got into any of 'em.
- there’s a funny side to everything, and I’ll usually find it. If it's possible to make a laugh out of something, then I'll be doing just that. In short, I love comedy.
- I do a VERY good relaxing massage. Really, really, really, really, really good ones. A outstanding form of bribery!
- I like cats and I'm NOT gay. True fact.
- I like physical affection. I won’t run away screaming in a big panic if you want to hold hands, cuddle or kiss in public. I draw the line at having sex whilst being broadcast on live tv though.
- it’s been less than 20 years since I last cried. But don’t tell anyone.
- not only can I spell, but I manage to frequently string enough words together to form sensible sentences. I have also been known to use words with more than two syllables, as well as giving answers that are at least a little bit more detailed than "yes" or "no". I love the art of conversation.
-I've been told I'm the type of guy women love to be seen with and show off to their friends. So I guess I'm good at being an accessory?
-I'm what you'd consider an intellectual. I don't apologize for being well read and knowledgable in a wide variety of subjects.
Books: Pride and Prejudice, All Quiet on the Western Front, Team of Rivals, The Count of Monte Cristo.
Movies: Star Wars, duh.
Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Archer, Daily Show, Colbert Report.
- two arms (one is acceptable, three is pushing your luck)
- two legs (likewise)
- a pulse
- various bits in between :)
- and.... the really important bit... a brain. Common sense, emotional IQ, that sort of stuff. Communication skills! Sense of humor! The ability to laugh!