People also want to meet the perfect guy but find themselves married to their job. A relationship like a plant take time and investment. For that reason, I much rather spend my time with someone far away and build something strong than wasting both of our times.
As for what I am looking, i like to sum it up as TIC-TAC. Teamwork, Intimacy, Care - Trust,Affection, Communication. If yiu think you have all these attributes and want to build a solid foundation, lets talk. I am open minded and believe everyone deserves a second chance :). My name is Kareem.
Fun fact: I speak 5 languages and lived in 4 countries. Bonus point if you can guess which one haha
2. My phone, sadly, it connect me to the world.
3. My toothbrush, got to keep those pearly whites.
4. My jeans, nothing more useful and handy than a good pair of jeans.
5. The Internet, that's a pretty obvious one.
6. Faith, that's the most important one. It gives me hope and confidence that everything will be ok.