I’m originally from Chicago but moved to Minneapolis 3 years ago. I work in Quality at consumer packaged goods company. I love what I do and take great pride in my career and accomplishing goals I’ve set for myself professionally and personally.I
I have a laid back yet outgoing demeanor to life - I’m a Yes why not try kind of person. I stay active and love to learn and try new things.
My current passions are crossfit, yoga, rock climbing, cooking, and music. I been doing crossfit for about a year and practicing yoga and climbing for about 3 years. - I love seeing myself improve and they are great ways to work out! I eat clean and healthy (most of the time) and I’m slowly teaching myself to cook too. Also I love going to concerts! I listen to all genres and have a very extensive music collection.
Music: The XX, Arcade Fire, White Stripes, ALT-J, Pretty Lights, The Black Keys, Broken Bells, Divine Fits, Girl Talk, Florence and the machine, MS MR, Jay-Z , Gramatik, , Lana Del Rey , Macklemore, Metric, Muse, Phantogram, Raconteurs, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Temple Pilots, Zero 7, and more!
Food: Omelets, coffee, scotch/ whiskey, red wine, dark chocolate
Working Out - Crossfit and Yoga
Music - I'm always listening to it!
Coffee and Green Tea
- I’m a technical person - I love to fix, build, learn and work on things.
- I’m a clean and organized person. Don’t worry I don’t have OCD.
- I had a tumor when I was in high school - I’m 10 years cancer free. Ladies dig scars right? :)
- I bought a manual car on eBay (as my primary vehicle) and taught myself to drive it.
- I'm a 1st degree black belt and I don’t have a middle name.