- Love trying new things and I'm always up for a challenge
- I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong (maybe not at first).. hell, it happens often enough
- Sometimes I get carried away with my 'that's what she said' jokes
- I enjoy doing the little things that let you know you're being thought of
- I'm down to earth and was raised with manners and respect.
- Chivalry is not dead
- I've been called a procrastinator but I'm just very, very, very methodical... *looks around to see if anyone bought that*
- I take dare's very seriously, and if you say "I double dog dare ya" you damn well better mean it
- Had something important to say here but can't remember what it was...
- I will bend over backwards for family and friends alike as long as I feel its being appreciated
knowing useless facts
being able to hear an alternative point of view on topics I feel most passionate about
I'm Italian and therefore have a genetic disposition to craving pasta 24/7.
I enjoy many types of food and am always willing to try a new dish.
By the way, how fun is it to say the words paella and asiago?!
I get my political awareness from Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher.
I enjoy the history and discovery channels, anything with substance. You will not catch me willfully watching MTV or VH1.
Sports/physical activity of some sort
Tropicana O.J. WITH pulp
Periodic experiences of perspective
My good friends