I am 53% a city-lover and 47% an outdoors fanatic, although I'm 68% indecisive whether that should really be the other way around. The other 32% is mostly worried about whether the first part is really sane, and is at least 37% sure he's a schizophrenic.
During my waking hours, I spend
* 36% of the time making the world a better place
* ~80% of the time drinking coffee
* 0% of the time watching TV
* 6% of the time sleeping (typically after waking up on Saturday morning)
During my sleeping hours, I spend
* 9% of the time doing Very Important Things on the computer (typically after not going to bed on weekday evenings)
* 91% of the time sleeping, although I'm hoping to reduce this :)
I'm 73% addicted to statistics. (Although I know 43% of statistics are made up, it doesn't stop fascinating me.)
I tend to believe the match ratings on here. Actually, one of my projects is to create a copy of my profile here to find out what my match score with myself is. That should give some clarity to whether I'm schizophrenic or not.
Anyway, nothing is perfect (for example, I'm only 97% perfect) so if we are not matching but you still find me interesting, please send me a mail. You have probably not more than 0.001% to lose (time is money after all), and 100% to win!
One more thing, what's up with green peppers? It's obvious that
* yellow peppers taste better
* red peppers look prettier
So why does not green peppers follow the laws of natural selection and disappear? Probably evolution is not the answer to everything and God created green peppers because he was only 99% perfect! Maybe you have a better theory?
I'm somewhat good at:
* climbing (the serious kind: on rock)
* climbing (the illegal kind: on buildings and bridges, didn't try a bank yet..)
* climbing (the frustrated kind: on wallpapers and curtains, when there's nothing else to climb on)
* dancing (the serious way: to swing music with a partner)
* dancing (the ugly way: on the dance floor at the club)
* dancing (the nerdy way: on a dance pad in front of my computer)
* playing the guitar
* singing songs in languages I don't know
* making big fires
* growing a beard
My music interest spans from the most evil and angry metal to the softest electropop. The generic club pop is not my thing though, and too experimental jazz makes my head hurt.
I find absolutely no interest in TV shows and have never owned a TV. I enjoy watching movies, but never find the time to do it alone.
I eat anything except meat (and fish).
* Friends: almost as important as coffee
* Hugs: unless I randomly stumble upon a polar bear. Or Trump.
* Nature: fresh air and astonishing views
* GPS: I literally couldn't go outside my door without getting lost without it
Or if you think I'm an interesting person, you should also message me. But the same rules as for guys apply for girls as well: messages consisting of "hi" or "how are you?" are quite boring..