chromatio
35 San Diego, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
chromatio
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Quick facts about me:

I am 53% a city-lover and 47% an outdoors fanatic, although I'm 68% indecisive whether that should really be the other way around. The other 32% is mostly worried about whether the first part is really sane, and is at least 37% sure he's a schizophrenic.

During my waking hours, I spend
* 36% of the time making the world a better place
* ~80% of the time drinking coffee
* 0% of the time watching TV
* 6% of the time sleeping (typically after waking up on Saturday morning)

During my sleeping hours, I spend
* 9% of the time doing Very Important Things on the computer (typically after not going to bed on weekday evenings)
* 91% of the time sleeping, although I'm hoping to reduce this :)

I'm 73% addicted to statistics. (Although I know 43% of statistics are made up, it doesn't stop fascinating me.)

I tend to believe the match ratings on here. Actually, one of my projects is to create a copy of my profile here to find out what my match score with myself is. That should give some clarity to whether I'm schizophrenic or not.

Anyway, nothing is perfect (for example, I'm only 97% perfect) so if we are not matching but you still find me interesting, please send me a mail. You have probably not more than 0.001% to lose (time is money after all), and 100% to win!

One more thing, what's up with green peppers? It's obvious that
* yellow peppers taste better
* red peppers look prettier
So why does not green peppers follow the laws of natural selection and disappear? Probably evolution is not the answer to everything and God created green peppers because he was only 99% perfect! Maybe you have a better theory?
What I’m doing with my life
Life is about having fun! So much can be achieved if you dare to step out of your comfort zone, try new things and just do what you thought you wouldn't dare to do.
I’m really good at
I'm really good at enjoying life, especially when I'm in a camping trip in the mountains with only my tent, some food, a fire and my best friends. I'm also good at planning trips and vacations.

I'm somewhat good at:
* climbing (the serious kind: on rock)
* climbing (the illegal kind: on buildings and bridges, didn't try a bank yet..)
* climbing (the frustrated kind: on wallpapers and curtains, when there's nothing else to climb on)
* dancing (the serious way: to swing music with a partner)
* dancing (the ugly way: on the dance floor at the club)
* dancing (the nerdy way: on a dance pad in front of my computer)
* playing the guitar
* singing songs in languages I don't know
* making big fires
* acro-yoga
* cooking
* growing a beard
The first things people usually notice about me
That would have to be my super-fit body, warm smile, sexy arms, and my self-distance. ;)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I read mostly science fiction, but occasionally I read non-fiction. I'm fascinated by topics on human behavior and interaction. One of my favourite books is Predictably irrational by Dan Ariely.

My music interest spans from the most evil and angry metal to the softest electropop. The generic club pop is not my thing though, and too experimental jazz makes my head hurt.

I find absolutely no interest in TV shows and have never owned a TV. I enjoy watching movies, but never find the time to do it alone.

I eat anything except meat (and fish).
The six things I could never do without
* Coffee: since coffee is diuretic, for each cup of coffee you drink you need to drink 1.5 cups of coffee to restore your hydration level
* Friends: almost as important as coffee
* Hugs: unless I randomly stumble upon a polar bear. Or Trump.
* Nature: fresh air and astonishing views
* GPS: I literally couldn't go outside my door without getting lost without it
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My career, and how to avoid getting bored with work. What my next hobby will be. Martial arts or skydiving? Where I am going for my next trip.
On a typical Friday night I am
At dinner or a party with friends. Or on my way for a weekend out of the city. Or having a beer at a pub. Or at home.
You should message me if
If you are an outdoorsy person, you should definitely message me. Or if you like travelling, we'll have lots of stories to share. Or if you would like a climbing partner.

Or if you think I'm an interesting person, you should also message me. But the same rules as for guys apply for girls as well: messages consisting of "hi" or "how are you?" are quite boring..
More