Speaking of crazy, some of the crazier things I've done (not in any particular order):
1. climbed several Chicago buildings
2. jumped off a cliff in a car
3. worked at NASA
4. got chased by an alligator
5. gotten a concussion by running straight into a 7' 13 year old
6. taught myself programming because I was bored
7. driven across the US by car. four times. sleeping in tent every time.
8. done an MTV spring break
9. somehow convinced this old guy in france to pay for me to take a eurotour with my friends where we ran into: steve-o, the president of argentina, and were in italy during conclave
10. ran from northern liberties to penn barefoot at 2am without a map. stopping for beers and directions on the way, and woke up 30 miles away unscathed.
Websites: instructables.com, TED.com, sciam.com, coursera.com
Movies: Only recently discovering movies, if you have suggestions feel free to pass along :)
Music: Sucker for pop music, judge away. And country. (WV native.)
Food: Seafood and Japanese. spicyness.
Books: I have a lot of favorites, over a lot of different genres. I really love the Ender's Game series.
Where I lost [_____].
I lose.... [everything].
Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology. The world.
Other reasons to message:
You're a traveller with some good stories.
Polish, and I mean from Poland- lived there or have been there at least more than 5 times and speak Polish- not my great uncle is from Poland type.