Am more or less dedicated to trying to find 'the beautiful' and 'the truth' in the world as it exists. To learn new things is an energizing force in my life and desire to spend most if not all my time in this pursuit.
If given 3 genie wishes,
1. improvement for the whole of society
2. artistic achievement, somehow creating something which is possessed of emotions, unique and eternal.
3. More time. time is everything isn't it? time to read good books in front of bright windows with wooden tables and good coffee.
planning escape-it-all scenarios toward the mediterranean
If we are at a restaurant, we might be sitting on the same side (find it makes more sense).
Coffee, independent cinema, a love for all jazz music, kiva, delorean cars, bookworming, building/rebuilding houses, ethnic foods served on paper plates, how technology can solve big problems (and how they can't), milkshakes, considering the 'future', walking the city and simply being alive.
Some random: duke ellington, woody allen, nick drake, flamenco music, the knife, billie holiday, helen forrest a WWII singer. the economist magazine, A short-lived band from Montreal called land of talk, continental philosophy, all architecture, all spicy foods, deep colors, toronto, portland, istanbul, van gogh, country of spain, south park, film techniques, jorge benjor, comedians in cars getting coffee, rachmaninoff, dirty projectors, david byrne
2. Ukulele at work benefits
3. Chess set
4. Horchata (particularly from the San Francisco school)
5. A fleeting correspondence with kurt vonnegut jr.
-Our one chance at life. Sorry reincarnators...