It's my eventual goal to become a college professor, most likely of health communication. I'm working with my undergraduate university to develop a minor in health communication for them and teaching the first class for it in the Fall of 2013. I'm already nervous (and excited).
Some (but not all) details:
- I don't like shoes - not because I never fit in them, but because I love being barefoot and I'd never have shoes on if I could.
- I have no sense of direction whatsoever.
- My friends and my family are such great people. I am so lucky to have the friends and family that I do and I would truly be lost without them.
- I am a complete grammar/word/writing nerd.
- I worked in independent coffeeshops for over 6 years. At this point, it's probably what my blood is made of.
- I got really into running in graduate school. I got a bit lazy when I got home a year ago, but in the past few months I've gotten really into it again. I don't do anything too crazy, but I do try to run a couple miles at least 4 or 5 times a week. I'm also really passionate about eating organic and healthy and looking for a partner with a similar mindset.
I'm here because I'm looking to meet a great guy who loves exploring new (and familiar) places, thinks laughing until you're in tears is one of the greatest experiences ever and strives to have that happen as often as possible and is interested in a meaningful connection.
More importantly, I am a ska historian.
Talking really, really fast
Listening to ska
Being devoted to my friends and family
Movies: Not a huge movie person, but Stand By Me is my absolute favorite movie ever. I also loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. And A Fish Called Wanda was (and still is) hysterical!
Shows: Girls, Law and Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother
Food: Mexican, Italian, Chinese. I also love to cook.
-Friends and Family