Words, words, words, and more words.
No matter how many words we virtually exchange, no matter how much your likes and dislikes may match up with mine, there is no substitute for the immediate chemistry, basic compatibility ,that inexplicable connection that can be exchanged in person.
Let's say our Hellos and meet in person. And you must be the one to ask me.
Few things about me (not necessarily in this order) : open windows, warmth, surprises, books, last minute plans,procrastination, drama-less, people, simplicity, respect, common sense, good-light-hearted people, outdoors, snowflakes, sense of humor and sense of awareness.
I am marginally awesome; independent and self-sufficient, kind but not blind. Friends' and family's references are available upon request.
Please do not be a vegetarian.
I am flattered by your interest and salute your initiative, but if I do not respond- I am simply not interested. Good luck in your search and may the Gods of Dating be with you!
Food- no known allergies, so I eat everything, will try almost anything new at least once; LOVE fresh tomatoes with just a pinch of salt; watermelon is my favorite berry
Movies:we can compare notes in person
Music: driven by mood and my Pandora stations, enjoy live concerts/bands and jazz/blues bars
reason to wear flip flops
- You have a good heart, decent & honorable
- You're confident & ambitious, but humble, no obnoxiousness
- You think that the only acceptable shirtless bathroom pic is with me in it standing next to you!
- You're interested in meeting up for drinks or coffee, vs. endless emails or texts...virtual mingling only goes so far with me!
- If all you have to say is "hi" , just don't say anything, please