Movies: Cinema Paradiso, Stalag 17, It's a Wonderful Life, The Matrix (the first installment, the last two parts of the trilogy were disappointing), Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars Episode V and III, Run Lola Run, American History X, Un Couer en Hiver, La Belle Noisuese, Field of Dreams, Rounders, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Anything by the Marx Bros. Just added a new favorite this past year, a Chinese movies, Rooftops, it is a Kung-fu musical!
Food: After being away from Chicago for a decade, it was nice to return to the foodie heaven in Chicago. Moving to a more organic and natural diet. I still like a good burger or BBQ! Been to Allinea, awesome!
2. Access to movies or theater
3. Interesting company
5. Warm comfy bed to return home to
6. My niece's smile
- Exotic places to add to my passport.
- How to make a difference in this crazy and wonderful world!
- If you are fun-loving and have an adventurous spirit
- Have a new restaurant you want to explore