- baking the best open-faced pizza you've ever tasted.
- jamming pennies into loafers.
- copy editing.
- making lists.
Days of Being Wild by Wong Kar Wai.
anything that sounds ambient.
I really love sitcoms that never really quite "made it" popularly: Community (though that's surviving,) Happy Endings. I tried to get into Cougar Town but unfortunately couldn't. Dharma And Greg thooooooough
If you like Fleetwood Mac and Mac & Cheese then good news for you: I enjoy both.
I actually liked The Truman Show. I also have a fondness for nougat. But apparently, that's uncommon. Is this true? Do people generally not like nougat?
for some reason, when I drink, I like to scream-sing the theme song from Reba. I only ever barely tolerated the actual series, though.
edit: It's getting a little chillier again so now all I want to do is listen to Sun Kil Moon and make hearty home cooked meals of farro, olive oil, and salmon.
- those mints that I buy from CVS. they're crumbly and my friend said , "they taste like what i imagine clouds would taste like."
- blue papermate pens that come 50 to a box.
- cozy sweaters with sleeves long enough to go past my hands
- green tea
- your dick (OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *AIRHORN*)
- what the darkest timeline is like
- "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman
- efficient closet organization techniques.
update: the only thing back there is a boiler or water heater or something. I monitor the space regularly to make sure it doesn't start growing into a dark abyss a-la House of Leaves