Books: Most any non-fiction book, especially about biology. Currently taking it easy and reading the “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy” books.
Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Stanly Kubrick films, Lord of the rings.
Shows: Simpsons, House, Burn Notice, Breaking Bad, Cut throat kitchen
Music: Any really, often more on the rock side of the spectrum
Food: Italian, Mexican, Latin American.
2) Passion – Continuing off number one, I put the whole of my efforts into what I do
3) Friendships - There is a lot to be said for knowing your friends will be there for you, and in turn I will be there for them
4) The basics of shelter and sustenance
5) A daydream of where to travel / see next
6) Sleep – Every once in a while resting is beneficial as well.