1) In a physics lesson as a kid I once plugged one of those mini circuit bulb things they give you into the mains instead of the mini power pack. The entire building got short-circuited. The bulb was very much destroyed. I was very much put in detention.
3) In my first year of uni I once went out 12 nights consecutively including 2 sundays and went 2 nights in a row without sleeping. how. cool. am i..?!
2) I study economics at uni and got £200 for grade improvements from my first to second year grades. I'm sure you can imagine the state of my first year grades..
4) Ive been to more festivals than i have eyes. So yeah more than 2... But no i love music and would happily spend hours researching artists and looking for new songs. Equally if i could live in a perpetual festival, i would do that.
7) I just taught myself to play titanic on the piano. Being grade 8 you'd think i could teach myself more technical stuff. but yeah. its titanic.
6) My mum is fully french... There are pros and cons to that fact.
8) Oh i got 100% in a chemistry AS module which i like to bring up in any argument/debate so people know they can't win.... Doesn't aaaalways help..
5) Few months ago I had a house party in my student house where there ended up being 600 ppl on the guest list. Had several music rooms, an MC, bouncer and all. Needless to say it was shut down early..
7) I really thought id have more interesting stuff to say about myself...
8) I don't.
10) Oh my counting is a bit hit and miss..
Drum and Bass, (real) Dubstep, Jungle, Dub, Grime, Techno, Progressive, Classical - I'm very open minded when i listen to music.
Books: Only course books these day sadly- devoured them as a kid though.
food: mum is french so have developed some reasonable culinary skills but i eat quite a lot so day-to-day just tend to cook quantity rather than quality..
music (always got sumin on)
phone (arranging plans and meeting would be problematic otherwise)
heroin (being alive is a nightmare without it)
family (feel i have to say this, would be rude not to..)
food and h2o (LOL!! ... no)
(kidding about the heroin - got you though)
if spending hours drinking wine and discovering new music is appealing to you