Ethnically ambiguous East Coaster with West Coast vibes.
I think this list sums it up nicely.
- Dry/ sarcastic humor - i love me a really bad dad joke
- Love exploring and going on an adventure especially now that I am newish to SF.
- Curious about the world and what makes us who we are
- The only person who prefers stouts over IPA's
- Not much better than a patch of grass on a sunny day
- A hearty dose of silly and philosophical
- Fried Chicken and Ramen are some of God's greatest gifts
- Lives and breathes social/ racial justice
- World and domestic traveler. In love with Japan and Germany
- Has the most annoying cat. But shes my annoying cat.
- Relating with other people.
- Making Hot Chicken. It's incredible.
Them: "So.. uhhh... where are you from?"
Me: "DC area"
Them: "Oh cool, so like .... where are your parents from",
Them: So like... what are you then?
Me: " A Marylander, I guess?"
(Inner dialogue: Let's see how long I can keep this up for.)
Shows: Game of Thrones, Narcos, Mr Robot, Broad City, Sherlock, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Cut Throat Kitchen, Kay and Peele.
Music: David Bowie, The Smiths, Marvin Gaye, Funk music, some classical, Sufjan Stevens, Motown, Broken Social Scene, 60's/ 70's and some modern artist sprinkled in there. Oh and Podcasts!
Food: I love food. When I was in Tokyo for 2 weeks, I ate Ramen every single day.
**Podcasts** ( This American Life, Gimlet Media, Serial)
**Traveling** - I've lived and traveled in a number of countries and seedy hostels and I think it's definitely changed my life.
**Dry / sarcastic humor**
That and racial inequality, better understanding the female perspective (TwoXChromosomes subreddit), and the widening socioeconomic gap. Why people are taking Donald Trump seriously.
You think we have similar or complimentary sensibilities and are looking for a partner in crime.
OR you feel this way about the Kardashian's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1fuoOH7Dw8