fAsian (fake Asian).
believer in changing the world.
fanatic about Habitat for Humanity.
huge LOTR fan.
wildly inappropriate joke-teller.
humanist, not a femiNazi.
baby sister, the youngest of 3 girls.
admirer of ballet.
grammar whore. I can spot a typo a mile away.
friend with a highly diverse circle of close friends. Mix it up- it makes life more interesting.
I'm arso good at arts & crafts, cooking, ranguages, and herping others (...whoa, def. not what that sounds like!).
Me rove you rong time =)
2. ...but I have a really dirty and hilarious mouth.
3. I essentially have no Asian friends because I enjoy diversity amongst my circles of friends.
4. I try to make LOTR references and jokes all the time.
Other shows/series I indulge in not as frequently: anything related to the Kardashians, Planet Earth, Life, How the Universe Works, Breaking Pointe, others.
Old shows I love:
Pushing Daisies. Charles in Charge. Family Ties. Seinfeld. Rugrats... can't think of them all right now!
My favorite movies? Where do I start?!
Other movies I love off the top of my head, in no particular order, include The Lord of The Rings trilogy, the Harry Potter series, The Help, anything with Leo DiCaprio (Titanic, Departed, Inception, Catch Me If You Can, Wolf of Wall Street, many others...), Jurassic Park, Good Will Hunting, Drive (loved the soundtrack), You've Got Mail, Pride and Prejudice, The Adjustment Bureau, Anastasia (the animated Fox Family film), The Little Mermaid, The Dark Knight trilogy, Wall-E, Despicable Me, Up, Role Models, Zoolander, Atonement, Django Unchained, Argo, Cloud Atlas (I literally watched it twice in two days), Moonrise Kingdom, Grand Budapest Hotel, Ever After.... so many more I can't think of! I also LOVE a good documentary.
Music: so many things! and SO MUCH NPR.
2. My sisters
3. My nephew
4. Music, dance, art, and all other forms of expression
5. Pictures of baby animals and cat memes all over the internet that give me a reason to smile when I'm feeling crappy
6. New York Fashion Week, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, and my single-most favorite event of the year... The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show <3
Brutally honest, but I think many would agree...