I am someone who:
* is a software engineer in sunny Dunedin
* likes walking everywhere, although I aim to get fit enough to run everywhere
* is easily nerd sniped and thinks too hard
* considers himself a feminist and tries his hardest to respect everyone he meets
* wants to better himself in all ways
I am looking for someone who:
* makes me smile
* makes me see things in ways I have never seen them before
* wants to work together as a team, with mutual respect for each other
* can feel comfortable around, even if we aren't actively talking
* all healthy romance stems from a healthy friendship
* online dating can be very hit and miss, but it is worth a shot
If you want to know more, you know what to do. Take care and thanks for reading!
Books: I don't read anywhere enough anymore, so I don't know if the books I used to enjoy I would enjoy the same if I read them again.
TV Shows: Westworld blew me away recently, and found Black Mirror scarily intense. I tend to keep up with Doctor Who and Game of Thrones.
Movies: Inception, Memento, Donnie Darko, The Butterfly Effect 1 & 3, Fight Club, Inside Out
Music: This... is harder to quantify. Ask me for my "general listening" Spotify playlist if you want to know.