I like to watch whatever's on Netflix, college football, and especially college basketball. I enjoy singing contemporary music on Sunday mornings in church (newboys, Phillips, Craig, and Dean, Red, kutless, skillet) and listening to classic rock music; and AC/DC, the ramones, lynrd skynrd, etc. But, I also really like electronica such as prodigy, skrillex, daft punk.
I would really like to find someone to spend time with, someone who makes me happy. Someone who loves me as much as I love her. I still believe in treating a woman right by paying for the date, pulling a chair out for her, opening the door. I am looking for someone to be friends with and if something develops from this; that would totally awesome.
I am looking for a woman that maybe just maybe one day I can marry. I hope that one day I can find her.
I believe your partner should be your best friend, your supporter, your encourager, and someone who is there for you. The simple things are important to me.... a genuine hug, a sweet kiss, someone to make you laugh and brighten your day. Asking your girlfriend or wife how her day has been, doing simple random acts of kindness; just to show that "you care."
I would like to find someone who is not afraid of showing emotion and affection. The most important thing to me in a relationship is to make your partner feel loved.
OK so everyone has a "list of things they are looking for." Here is mine....
1. If you do illegal drugs I can't date you. I could lose my job, and it's not worth it.
2. I dislike heavily tattooed women. (several small one's are OK) You do not want to look like you are a carnie that is a sideshow item.
3. If you smoke, dip, tobacco I am totally not interested. I hate cigarette smoke.
4. You must brush your teeth, take showers, look decent.
5. No more than 3 kids. I mean seriously, this is not daddy daycare.
6. You have to work or at least be doing something with your life.
7. Live in the same time zone with me.
8. Be honest!
I hope you find the man you are looking for.
My favorite shows are the shift, House of cards, cold case files, speedmakers, COPS, , 60 minutes, college football, college basketball
I like American food. I love BBQ. There's nothing like a good steak and a great hamburger.
I am just going to say this....I do not date smokers, drug users, or those who drink excessively.