I know what I want. I'm not willing to settle. I have a great combination of job+career, friends, attitude and stability. I'd like to have someone special to share my time with.
I'm clearly not a golfer, but I do bowl over fall/winter and play volleyball over the summer.
I've developed a Board Game and War Game addiction. I love to share and teach, and there's an amazing crafty element to parts of it.
I am intelligent, kindhearted, assertive, and quite nerdy.
- Computers & Gadgets - they are so much more than a career to me, and I always want to explore more
- Glasses - I'm pretty blind and have been since I was 4
- Great Food - I love to go to different places or cook
- Great Music - too many reasons to express in one sentence
- My Cats - Between my last cat dying and getting the new kittens I've become aware I was a bit of a miserable jerk during the 'no cat' period. If you ever needed a poster boy for the calming effects of cats, that's me. On the poster.
How I'd give up my right arm for a Makerbot Replicator 2. And then make myself a new right arm.
OKCupid thinks I'm quite 'more capitalistic' however that doesn't exactly jive with me.