Or if we don't have time for that, we could go do some karaoke or drive up Larch Mountain with a telescope to try to find some Messier Objects.
I also really need a skiing buddy ⛷️ and I've been meaning to get my drysuit certification so I can see what the local scuba 🌊 scene is all about. Maybe we can do that together?
* Dinner Parties
* Bicycle vs knee (recovering from injury)
* Early textile mills -- How did they work?
* This tongue-camera: http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2401551&page=1
* This compass-belt: http://www.monkeysandrobots.com/hapticcompass
Terror struck. SPIDER!!! 🕷️
I got a rush of endorphins to fight (the hair tie spider) or flee (the hair tie spider) and I did the sensible thing: I cried out in fear and spasmodically kicked my foot to fling the spider off -- to no avail!
So then the panic really set in, and I tried it again, harder -- the hair-tie-spider had my toe in a death grip.
Before long, I'd pushed myself away from my desk and was sitting in my chair flailing my foot everywhere, flapping my hands up and down like I was going to take flight and screeching in a surprisingly high pitch given my normally rich bass voice. Eventually I ran out of juice and noticed that it was a friggen hair tie.
My roommate didn't stop laughing for three days, every time he saw me. Once, walking up to me in the dorm cafeteria he had to put his tray on the floor because he'd started laughing so hard he thought he'd spill something.
- You want to form a tiny choir with me and a few of your friends and sing all the stuff we each remember from high school (I've never been more serious in my life)
- You want to go on a date and find out if there's a spark
- You want to go skiing
- You want to go hiking somewhere fun
- You want to teach me to hang-glide
- You want to go scuba diving