You: have chiseled features, self-deprecating sense of humor, big heart, deep respect for the feminine, are independent, educated, successful, multi-faceted, well traveled, tired of the superficial and ready for the real.
Movies: Usually prefer foreign and independent. I like checking out what's playing at Landmark theaters. Also like criminal series such as The Fall and Luther. Wes Anderson - thank you for doing what you do.
Music: Ludovico Einaudi, Emancipator, Idan Raichel, Federico Aubele, Bombay Dub Orchestra, Purple Prose, Putomayo compilations, and anything with drums.
Food in no specific order: avocado, dark chocolate, eggs benedict, blueberries, dark rye, green tea ice cream, shiitake mushrooms, rainbow roll, asparagus, trout, red wine, hummus, bruschetta, thai eggplant with basil, lamb, duck, garlic naan, mango with sticky rice, flourless chocolate cake, prosciutto, champagne... that seems like a good note to end on.
I don't own a TV, but I enjoy TED talks and podcasts.
- you have a broad range of interests, enjoy learning new skills and activities, and are not overly competitive
- you value personal growth
- you love engaging conversation and think of it as an opportunity to learn from people, not as a way to impose your point of view
- you are kind and compassionate
- you are funny as hell
- bonus points if you speak more than one language