1. Hobbies: snowboarding as of late!.. being active generally (gym, running, beach and court volleyball, hiking), reading, being social, eating well, eating in general, napping, sleeping, concert-going, singing, smiling and laughing, enjoying nature, travelling, going to the beach, being a nut, writing in all lowercase letters.
2. Goals and aspirations: (1) giving back to the world with my energy, time, and money, (2) staying healthy, (3) maximizing my time on earth, (4) being and doing everything well.
3. I'm not crazy about pop culture and enjoy going against the mainstream to some degree, though I don't claim to do this particularly well. (Not that I'm some fancypants hipster, I just like to think about things before I agree to assimilate.)
Here's some things I value:
- love for others
- a desire to better the world
- humility & confidence, love for oneself
- a respect for the environment
- valuing of relationships
- balanced drive and motivation
- perspective and "easygoingness"
- a collectivist approach to life
- correct spelling and punctuation
Being physically active.
I also like a variety of movies, particularly deeperish ones like Shawshank Redemption and The Life of David Gale.
I don't watch much TV, but I love hearing and watching people sing, so I prefer shows where that happens.
I like a lot of music. Chill, acoustic folk indie is my favourite. I love live music and definitely don't mind a little bit of brainless, catchy, pop to raise the spirits every once in a while.
PEOPLE! Especially my bestie, and my family.
GOALS. I always like to be working towards something.
SINGING. Singing is one of my favourite things to do.