I am moving to Hawthorn away from all my family and friends! I'm excited for what the future holds. I need new people to hang with, potential coffee buddies and board game players etc.
I also need to buy furniture for my apartment :s
- training for a half marathon
- trying to learn how to cook before I starve!
- contemplating the meaning of life
- deciding where to travel to next!
- watching whole tv series back to back
- eating cheese and wine
- or Parma and pots
- discovering new places to eat in general!
- making stuff
- attending sporting events
- or gigs in small pubs
- people watching
- giving things a positive spin
I'll have to ask some random strangers and come back to this!
Tv Series - Forever looking for new tv series to watch! GOT, Suits, walking dead, boardwalk empire, sopranos, SOA the list goes on! I like anime too
Movies - I like thrillers and action movies but the occasional chick flick shared with someone special is good too :) Disney, Disney, Disney!
Books - Don't read anywhere near as much as I want to! :s I like crime/thrillers and the odd fantasy.
- friends and family
- Japanese food
- mental stimulation
Or even if it says no feel free :)