Probably identify as a musician more than anything else (have been one my entire life) even though it's not what I chose to do for a living.
I think it's important to maintain an even keel and keep things in perspective at all times. An unfortunate downside of this philosophy is my insatiable desire to attempt humor in inappropriate situations, including client meetings, job interviews and the immigration window at JFK.
Lifelong Knicks fan and proud season ticket holder 4 years running.
- Movies: sucker for all the James Bond stuff
- Shows: Daily Show, Breaking Bad, Anthony Bourdain
- Music: mine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLbsrb6HoNI)
- Food: anything/everything
2. Fox News (i.e. things that make me laugh)
3. Access to a gym
4. Amazon Prime
5. The four seasons
6. My Keurig machine
7. Believing the rules don't apply to me
- You have a strong core but aren't too serious on the outside
- Bonus: You can cook
- Double Bonus: You're a Knicks fan