This on-line thing is rather difficult. It feels like a human eBay site. I totally prefer to meet in person because you can pick up on body language, smile, switch conversations, etc. because on-line gives you a chance to actually think about what you want to say.
I'm a gym rat but not a meat head, bike, sprints, etc. I play flag football, softball and kickball in social leagues but always trying to find other active things to do.
I am a federal employee working with Primary Care Associations addressing Health Equity and access across the country but was working with substance abuse and mental health across the nation for over 13 years. I had to change up a bit.
- not remember names, but I always remember a face
- Hand/Eye Coordination
- Being 6'4" trapped in a 5'6" body
- playing with babies until they poop the pamper then I give them back
- dancing, oh yes, I cuts that rug!
- singing karoake (Al Green to Journey -Don't Stop Believin')
Movies: Different types, but I love comedies and dramas, action, sci-fi. Having said that, I can watch the Goonies, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, the Lost Boys, Coming to America, Weird Science, the Gladiator, Love Jones all the time.
TV: The WIRE! Classic. Law & Order, Criminal Minds, A&E THe First 48, CSI and now, my fav fav, House of Lies. Damn, Marty Kahn, love it....
Music: R&B, Hip-hop (not too much commerical rap, but old school. Give me some Big Daddy Kane, Nice n Smooth, Pac, Biggie, OutKast, and TRIBE CALLED QUEST), Neo-soul, oldies (Al Green, Shilites, Marvin, EWF, Commodores and the mighty Ojays), dance/house (Miguel Miggs, Tiesto, Theivery Corp, etc) , jazz, 80s Pop (Thompson Twins, Human League, etc) hell, I i'm 38 and MTV was on all the times!
Food: sushi and well as other asian (Korean BBQ, Filipino, and Chinese), Pho Ga on a cold day?? I like Italian and seafood as well. Ok, I eat like 5 times a day so I get kind of anal...
2) My Cell
4) Mental stimulation/Affection
My personal Hiearchy of Needs (Maslow)
- In a song, a guy said, "A Man's Love is Life and a Woman's Life is Love!" Is that true???
- Why is there racism, classism, etc. I wish so many young brothers would stop killing one another because I've witnessed a few homicides growing up and its just senseless, unguided missles I say.
- an active lifestyle
- you don't step over homeless folks
- you try to see the good in others
- you love life
- If you're taller than me and dont mind being with a 5'6 guy. I know ladies like to wear heels as well, but I'm comfortable in my own skin and it doesnt bother me. The tallest girl I've ever dated was 5'11 :)