I'm a very happy and incredibly lucky person, that constantly smiles. I travel a lot and have a fantastic job that allows me to do whatever I want. Fulfilling hobbies and great friends. I'm making it a point to stay 7 year old at heart and to never take life to serious.
The only thing that missing in my life is you :)
I'm an Engineering Manager and love leading and taking care of my team in order to build world class products.
german (yes with accent)
motorcycle rider (as a sport.. with getting the knee down etc.. watch my gopro video of a relaxed Saturday afternoon ride http://youtu.be/dJ1-WnLOX_Q )
Travel 20 countries and counting... (Singapore, Costa Rica, Tokyo, Munich, London, Vancouver, Austin, London were my last locations)
love art ,
very silly monkey,
live music addicted,
nowadays occasional gamer,
geeky fun boy that loves life after too close contacts with death.
Here are some of the things I recorded..
This is on purpose only with bullet points, as I know OK can take a lot of time and I just want to make the first impression easier ... long texts are great, but if nobody reads them it's a waste.
One side is a job that I love.
The other side is: experiencing Nature, Food, Wine, Drinks, People, Art mmMMmm there are so many awesome things to enjoy... I also surf, snowboard, workout am a movie addict, music junkie.... this world is wonderful and has too much to offer ! (I think now I sound like a hippie ;] )
( I actually smile that much that I start to get laughing-wrinkles )
here some examples: Bach, Wagner, Beethoven, Band of Skulls, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Hives, The Editors, Frank Sinatra, Jet, The Vines, Mark Ronson, Portishead, Massive Attack, Bloc Party, Black Keys, Chemical Brothers, Rage against the Machine, The Dead Weather, The Doors, Flunk, Bitter Sweet, Incubus, VAST.... aaaand so on
Movies: Am a big movie fan, but to describe my taste a little I'll drop keywords like Rodriguez and Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan and of course Star Wars *g, but also animes,
Food: ummm yam... Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, Italian .oO(hmm didn't have Turkish in a while), Greek, German, Russian, Brazillian, Columbian, Mexican and fusion food are my favorites .. but I go into everything from a Dive Bar to a Star cook restaurant. .. now I'm hungry ..!
- 5D Mark III
- any sort of boards that I can use on any form of water :)
- insane friends to enjoy life with ... I love company
- cuddles & love (I'm a big cuddle monster)
- Music .. live or recorded
- Feyt who is my S1000 RR Motorcycle
... I know I'm way over the 6 things .. but hey I was never that good with following rules ;)
Learning new tricks on the Snowboard, Catching the perfect wave, finding the next Alternative Gig and what I could drink next :)
I might have rated your profile!! Hahaha I'm such a creepy person to tell you that you are awesome ... Right ?? Hahah
- climb the tallest mountains and camp in the Grand Canyon
- going whiskey drinking and debating on burbon vs scotch single malts
- going from dive bars over cool lounges to fancy restaurants to try incredible drinks and dishes
- creating art in every form
- viewing/experiencing art
- climb fences and explore modern ruins, do photo shoots in locations most people only read about in books
- to sit the entire night on the roof top with red wine and talk until the sunrise and fall happily asleep
- sports yoga, fitness maybe even anything on a board
- live music and not only once a month
- movies, animes
- road trips far outside the cities or doing city tours and exploring urban life
- to play console / retro games (beat my high-score in elbo-room??)
- intense kissing, sex and cuddles each endlessly
hey you made .. this is the very end of my profile .. gratz!
Here is a present: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miJGRTHz4_Q&feature=player_embedded (my first attempt to film me while snowboarding) enjoy :) P.S. watch the end it's sexy!