Travelling is a hobby of mine I tend to go on a foreign adventure pretty often and get to explore new cities and cultures (also different foods). Generally a quiet weekend night once in a while with a bottle of wine and a a romcom or maybe a new scifi movie is always fun, just got to see Edge of Tomorrow and it totally rekindled my love for scifi. Love discovering new restaurants and have turned down an offer for awesome food gatherings no matter how out there the experience sounded.
I am also really good at programming, but I don't really think that that garners me an brownie points :)
- My accent, it only comes out when I say certain words and you wont notice it unless you pay attention or I am drunk.
- Also, apparently people can tell that I am not a New York native.
Favorite Movie: Lucky number slevin and more recently Edge of Tomorrow.
- My history and origins (life has thrown a couple of curve balls that have made me who I am)
- A good pun or a 'that's what she said' joke... Timing is essential, Michael Scott style.
- Evening runs or workouts, nothing clears the mind and resets the body like exercise.
- My books, which I re-read pretty regularly
- My laptop; essential for work !
- Joe Rogen podcasts, they are the most ridiculous things to listen to especially after a good TED talk.
Also, what minor super power would be most awesome to have (btw, it's the ability to see 5 minutes into the future).
Also spending an exorbitant amount of time deciding where to eat only to end up making noodles out of laziness.
Although, if I've been going to hard at the gym or sports might just in and get some amazing R&R. Nothing beats getting enough sleep and then making fun of all the hungover people the next day !