I really like movies, especially from the comfort of the house. Recently saw Django Unchained. Excellent flick. Like most Quentin Tarantino, most of the good sci-fi fantasy stuff, like all of the Harry Potters. Didn't like how they strung out the Lord of the Rings ending and the beginning of the Hobbit. For any movie over 2hrs, we're going to the AMC fork & screen. Bigger, more comfortable seats, and less obstacles between you and the restroom.
I don't watch too many shows. I would watch American Idol if it was still about the singers and not about the ridiculous and boring new judges. I do like Bill Maher's Real Time, Talk Soup, and Go On.
I like a lot of music. Just downloaded Metallica's Fade to Black as a good upbeat, workout kind of song. I like everything from Coldplay, to the Cure, to Tori Amos, to Shinedown. I'm not much for country, although a smattering of it, peppered with some folk and bluegrass is okay.
I like most foods. Not a big fan of Mediterranean seasonings, Thai, or Pho.
1. Music - Life is better with a soundtrack
2. Pets - Not having kids of my own, they're the next best thing
3. My house - Constant updates but the dust is starting to settle
4. My truck - It fits me. Tried smaller and it just didn't work
5. My health - I prefer to be active and look for the same
6. My job - It pays for the updates to the house, keeps the truck running, the pets fed, and my iTunes account current.
Lastly, I am stealing this line from another profile:
"If you don't look like the pic(s) in your profile, you're buying the drinks until you do."