i know just enough spanish to make my way through a cormac mccarthy novel. speaking of which, that's where my user name comes from. it's one of the passages that absolutely changed my life.
i'm an intp, but i forget what that means.
- riding the emotional rollercoaster that is seattle sports
- getting used to my new acl (formerly: my old hamstring tendon)
- a movie podcast, maybe?
- laughing, constantly
I'm super cute!!! Yup
- the crossing (cormac mccarthy)
- the english patient (michael ondaatje)
- the earthsea cycle (ursula le guin)
- the brief wondrous life of oscar wao (junot diaz)
- pattern recognition (william gibson)
- beasts of the southern wild
- neutral milk hotel
- bon iver
- iron & wine
- the national
- joanna newsom
2. amazing, inexpensive food
3. amazing, slightly-too-expensive beer
4. podcasts, an addiction i picked up while dog walking
5. copious amounts of laughter
6. uh, i don't know. porcupines?
- how to saturate life with tiny, microscopic jokes
- what's better—the last 15 minutes of ratatouille or the first 15 minutes of up?
- a series of selfies taken with antique cameras: does it already exist?
i legitimately, 100% unironically, think that that is one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen.
- you want to tell me a story
- or, you want me to tell you a story
- just 'cause.