So, that also means I would be looking forward to get in touch with a person who lives in the same city where I live (I don't believe in long distance relationships I guess)!
Oh yes, most importantly, I look forward to finding that lady in front of whom I won't feel awkward to bow my head with respect!
Anyway. Coming back, A native of guwahati, but staying in bangalore (because of my bread & butter)!
An out-and-out Libran, with a Pinch of Scorpion touch... &....... a die hard foodie!!
Blunt & straightforward, to the core.. Though sometimes I would have been much happier otherwise, but I always end up speaking my mind...
**** One such example is, if I don't like someone, I will say that straight on her/his face, & I would expect the same from that person! I detest Hypocrites!****
I prefer to live peacefully in my own world ("live & let live" kind), unless & until (if at all) any external element upsets the balance..
A true believer of these four below mentioned philosophies:
(1) "I don't walk as if I rule the world.. I walk as if I DON'T CARE who rules the world"..
(2) "Treat others the way YOU YOURSELF would like to be treated"..
(3) Forgive but NEVER EVER forget..
(4) "Love someone? => Be man enough & grow the balls, stand straight & defend your love, EVEN IF IT MEANS DEFENDING HER AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD" (this one seems to be like the "Sati-Shiva" love story to me, I kind of hope to see that kind of love rather, where you would fight for the other person, no matter whatsoever is there in front of you)...
I don't believe in the concept of "blame it on destiny" if things go wrong.. Instead I end up standing straight & try to make things right till the last moment!!
Moody at times.. Very much moody at times actually.. Sometimes very impulsive! Otherwise calm!
At times, foolish enough to go beyond measures to help someone, even those who probably wouldn't even turn back even if I was on the verge of death..
Anyway, you may very well discover more if you wish to.. That's all for the time being.. Thank you for bearing with me & reading..
Whatever I am doing, it earns me enough to continue the daily life happily.. Apart from that, working my ass out to achieve my dreams (some of them would say I am over-ambitious, I say that you need to be over-ambitious at times, for, if it was not over-ambition once upon a time, then today people would not be flying super-sonic jets)!!
3. playing table tennis
4. going for long drive
5. Hogging hogging hogging.... upto unifying
& yeah, since they have not dedicated any row for hobbies... so here it goes.. the hobbies are as follows:
1. Cooking (well, I try & cook normally these days, sometimes with a book, sometimes with the laptop & Google & sometimes on my own, though these days it has "mostly" been "on my own"!! & I am in love with it!)
2. Skydiving --> though i would love to jump from an aeroplane without a parachute (of course above the sea/river), but i guess they wont allow me for that
3. River rafting
2. May be my spectacles... because it changes its color every third day
3. Or may be my eyes alone (a lot of people have told that they are very small)
the shiva trilogy, the krishna key, asura, i too had a love story etc.... long list & I am too lazy to pen down all those..
Movies & songs:
there is no such specific choice in particular though... entirely depends on my mood... but yeah, I do like watching all those super hero movies..
for tv shows, sometimes I do watch WWE!
******yeah, food....I was looking forward to fill this up..
Well... they say you eat to live... but...... I LIVE TO EAT...
****** Now you can understand the rest I suppose..
& yes! I don't appreciate wasting food & I usually don't get along well with people who do!!
2. I love to travel & go visit new places
3. The "phone"!! (Though it's because of my official emails)
5. My vehicle
6. Definitely food, I LIVE TO EAT (again, I said so)
7. Tommy (the pet) .. Though he is no more & sometimes i miss him badly
8. Last but one of the most important, my spectacle...!! (*** worst care scenario, in a movie, if there are subtitles & I am sitting at the extreme opposite top row from the screen without the spects, I am afraid that I am as good as a blind)
oh.. It's 8.. Not 6.. ehhhhh... Who cares!
Oh yes!!!!! Sometimes (I mean, sometimes), if I am sitting idle (though it wouldn't happen much), then I think about the "Lambo", I guess it's "the" sexiest Italian creation!!! Such an abso****inglutely awesome creation it is!
2. Sometimes clubbing (i like this one somewhat, not too crazy for it though)
3. Sometimes watching movie
4. Sometimes in office slogging my ass off (though i love what i do)
5. Sometimes out with friends (this one is fun)
6. Sometimes in the Gym
7. Sometimes at home, sleeping peacefully
*** NB ---> If any of the above mentioned activities are not happening, that means, CERTAINLY I am washing my clothes
So, to begin with, if someone is cool with making friends, then I might be a right person (it's a new city for me, so it wouldn't hurt to make a few friends, provided the person is not a "nagging" creature & understands as well as respects the fact that everyone needs personal space)!!!
2) You are a woman & NOT a girl; that is, matured enough to understand what's good for you & what's not (you know the difference between a woman & a girl, I hope)!!!
3) You can fearlessly defend yourself when you are not wrong..
4) You are not ashamed of moving forward & rectifying your mistake if & when you happen to make one (everyone makes mistake, we all do.. that's natural.. but one should have the guts to admit her/his mistakes & mend it)..
5) & last but most important, even if i happen to message you first, kindly ignore & avoid replying if you are one of those who thinks that when a guy messages or talks to a girl, it's only because he wants to get laid with her. The REALITY CHECK: some of us are not yet so jobless that we would think about getting laid all the time with any & every woman we come across!
Now.. after reading till here.. if you feel that you can message, then you may revert back (if I happen to message you first) or get in touch without any hesitation..
*********** For people who belong to the categories like Hypocrites, Liars.. & MOST IMPORTANTLY, for those handful of "narcissists" who think that they are the only good thing that could possibly have happened to this world, please STAY AWAY... Let's make each other's lives easier! ***********