I love travel, and while I've had many lovely trips, I'm better known for my love of excruciating travel days and my pursuit of geographical extremes. Most of my wish-list trips right now started by looking at a map and thinking: "Huh, what the hell is that place doing all the way out there?"
I'm an unabashed nerd, and couldn't imagine living life differently, especially if it meant I had to be worse at boggle (the horror!). I'm also super active, and get into all sorts of new things... depending on the season you might find me hiking, cross-country skiing, playing tennis, disc golfing, snowshoeing, mountain biking.... the list goes on. I'm definitely looking for someone that shares a sense of adventure, and a love of finding new awesome things.
All that other stuff: Lists are super boring. It's almost certainly the part of your profile I skipped over. I'll hope it works to say I'm into all sorts of things, and up for pretty much anything else I'm not yet into.
Food: If a magic spell was put on me that meant I could only eat thai food and burritos, it might take me a little while to notice. But that aside, I do still love a good food adventure, and restaurants are one of the best excuses for exploring the city.
- Rooftops and backyards
- Adrenaline (or whiskey)
- The Sunday Crossword (preferably with brunch)
- Mock Dock Pad See Yew with Non-Mock Duck Thai Salad. Mm..
- Where the failure of our system is that leads some people to insist on two spaces after a period.
- How far away things in space are...
- How we can pay for a guaranteed minimum income, and then either convince everyone to let us do it, or take over the government and do it ourselves.
You wanna bike to the beach and play folk songs on our ukes.
You love a good debate
You think of Winter as a new batch of fun sports instead of an excuse to stay inside.