My roots are Icelandic, and I had the amazing trip of a lifetime there, so I tend to talk about that country a lot.
I'm pretty good at talking about things too (although pop culture is a blind spot).
Movies: Lost In Translation, Tron, Snatch, Casino Royale (the new one), Children of Men, Heima (ICELAND!), and Bourne series. I also very much enjoy watching black and white classics because many represent an innocent time of movie making that we'll likely never see again.
Music: Pretty varied here. Some rock, electronica, psytrance, metal, and with some huge classical appreciation thrown in there as well.
Food: I try not to play favorites here because the answer is "almost everything." Also, SUSHI.
* Bike: gets a special mention because it gets me around everywhere, and helps me get out to some beautiful places around the Bay Area on weekends.
* Nature: the city offers entertainment and many wonders, but once in a while it's crucial to escape the bustle of traffic, blaring horns, and crowds.
* Guitar: I'm terrible, but it's a key symbol of the pursuit of excellence even in things that are being newly learnt.
* My dog eared classics/library: I demolish quite a few books, but there's always the few that I return to over and over. The library is the one public service that I get huge value out of.
* SF Coffee Shops: Coffee + excellent ambience? Count me in!