If I check out your profile, and you "selectively" or "Rarely" respond to messages, I probably won't message you first. Blow to the ego and such, ya know? :) So if you're looking for a relationship, send me a message!
(And what is it with the "Like" function on here? There's 207 people who "Like" me. Why are they not messaging me?!? Haha.)
Oh, what am I doing? I'm running a professional sound system provider and Mobile DJ service. We do all sizes of shows, from 20 people, to 5,000. I own several sound systems, the largest of which is a concert grade touring line array. Hellishly expensive, and I'm leasing it...
So I work from home. No real "office hours," which means I can be answering emails and sending quotes at 5 in the morning or eleven at night. I also have been doing eBay sales of professional wired and wireless microphones and accessories. I do not make a huge amount of money from that still, but it's growing!
Because we're a regional sound company, I can be in Seattle one week, eastern Washington the next week, and throw in a quick rental at the OCC in between! I drive a lot, so if you like to travel in the area, there can be a seat in the car for you. :)
• Cooking. I can follow directions in a cook book, and can explore creative options as well! I bake my own bread.
• DJing. Woo hoo!
• Logistics. Being a business owner, it's important for me to manage what's going on. I can take a pile of tasks, and determine the best way to get everything done.
In the realm of "old school" shit, for TV, I enjoy, and own on DVD:
- Star Trek
- The West Wing
- Malcolm in the Middle
- Home Improvement
- Saved By The Bell
- Will & Grace
- The A-Team
- The Simpsons
- Queer as Folk
... and a few others that I only have one season of or whatever
So the things on this list won't be physical things, probably.
- My hearing. And eyesight. I run sound for a living; I need to be able to hear.
- Knowledge. I love knowing things, and learning new things. I will probably geek out on you, talking about something I know about, on our first date.
- The ability to learn new things. Again, love to do this.
- OK, screw it, a few real things. My house, since it's the roof over my head.
- My hot tub, cos it's just awesome. :D
- My business, since it pays for my worldwide jet-setting playboy lifestyle.
Now I am also wondering.... where the "most private thing I am willing to admit?" field went on here. It used to be here. I first created this profile back in like 2005. (haha! Why hasn't it worked for me?? lol.)
At the same time, I would like to expand my circle of good friends here in the Portland/Vancouver area.