I hate flakey L.A. people.
My favorite animals are elephants
* Don't hold it against me if I can name most of the countries in Africa or if I know what two sports you are disqualified from playing if you are left-handed. I'm pretty good at trivia. I guess I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
* I've never been married and I don't have any kids (yet, but am looking forward to in the future)
* I'm an only-child and because of that, I enjoy my freedom but I also value my friends and treat them like family.
* I've traveled the world extensively. I was based in Guangzhou, China for 2 years 2008-2010 running a shoe company and because of that I traveled a lot throughout Asia and Europe.
* I moved to NYC in October, 2010 and have not become accustomed to the winter weather or the muggy summers.
* I moved back to LA in March 2011...
I grew up in Southern California and am weather-spoiled, but I spent 3 of my best years in England studying law and a year in San Francisco doing my masters, so I understand what crappy, depressing weather is like too.
Rushmore, Amelie, Cinema Paradiso, Dazed and Confused, Bridesmaids, Dancer in the Dark, Punch Drunk Love, The Departed, Lawrence of Arabia, Talladega Nights
Beatles, U2, Coldplay, Radiohead, R Kelly, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rihanna, Chromeo, Erykah Badu, Sade, Leonard Cohen, Serge Gainsbourg, James Blunt, Neil Diamond
Charles Bukowski, Paulo Coelho, Brett Easton Ellis and celebrity/historical biographies.
- And if you are a genuine, passionate person who is open-minded to meeting someone who may become a friend or more...