I consider myself an introvert and generally enjoy quieter activities. I'm not into clubbing or getting drunk. I'd rather have a conversation over a glass of wine.
I like to think outside the box rather than just do things because that's what everybody else is doing.
Movies: Bridget Jones, Love Actually, Hamlet, Star Wars (4-6), Indiana Jones.
TV shows: Downton Abbey, Castle, Vera, documentaries, Midsommer Murders, Miranda.
Food: Italian, Greek, Lebanese, Indian. Not into seafood and don't eat a lot of meat. Not really a fan of Asian food.
Music: Classical, folk, old style jazz, 70/80s dance. Don't listen to music much.
– You're willing to share something about yourself.
– You have something interesting to say.
– You can spell (at least roughly) and use punctuation.
– Understand that life is complicated
– Not scared to be silly
– Don't do things just because that's what everybody else does
– Value good health
– Are aware you have a feminine side and that doesn't freak you out
– You are still interested (and have the guts to) after reading this list ;)
Apologies in advance if I don't respond. Please make some effort when messaging (I value spelling, punctuation, grammar and content). I won't respond to messages that just read "hi, how are you?" etc.